Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Header

I've been messing around with changing the header of my blog. Do you like it? It took a while to make one I liked (I made about 3 or 4), but I think I'll stick with this one for a bit.

I made the header in Photoshop and I'm hosting it at http://www.imageshack.us/.

I had to change the code in the template to use this image. The code is in the #HEADER-WRAPPER section of the template code. Just cut and paste your URL for the header you want to use in place of the URL that is already there.

I also had to add the HEIGHT parameter to make sure the header was always the same height. The WIDTH parameter is the same. I didn't change that.

I also removed the background images in the Sidebars. They didn't look right with this header. I actually just commented them out so I could put them back in easily if I wanted to.

I also made a neon one that I like too. I may switch back and forth. Not sure. :o)

No comments: